Hi Sister Bluth! This is Jade Jones (or Jade Porter). I found your blog through a friends. Looks like you had fun in Mexico! I love going down there. How have you been? Are you and Brother Bluth still here in Mesa? I see that your family is growing and all your kids are married off! Congrats on being empty-nesters! Hope all is well!
We have been married for almost 30 years! We can hardly believe it! We have 4 great children and four grandchildren. We're empty nesters now, and life couldn't be better!
1 comment:
Hi Sister Bluth! This is Jade Jones (or Jade Porter). I found your blog through a friends. Looks like you had fun in Mexico! I love going down there. How have you been? Are you and Brother Bluth still here in Mesa? I see that your family is growing and all your kids are married off! Congrats on being empty-nesters! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment